Sunday, April 21, 2013

 Phew! I guess they all feel like busy years, but this one feels even busier. Added to that, this has been a snowy, turbulent and bitter April unlike any we've had in five years. I remember very clearly because the last snowy, blizzard-y April was the first year I had Q at home with me. What cabin fever we had! And this year has felt much the same. 
Today was one of the first warm-ish days since the last blizzard, so we took the much-needed opportunity to go for our first family cruiser ride of the season.
 We always look forward to the first bike ride as the kickoff of the new season. Unfortunately, by the time we made it out, the weather had started to turn again (yes, it's supposed to snow again tomorrow!) But it was still mild enough to ride to a local taco joint for salsa, guac and cortija tacos.
Mike "forgot" his jacket, and ended up wearing my scarf against the chill that's moving back in off the plains. I maintain that he looks rather dashing in it.

1 comment:

  1. I clicked on the Sitemeter link, and there you were, again!
    So much has happened over the last couple of years, I lost track of you, somehow. I'll make sure it does not happen again!

    Q looks as sweet as ever, she's grown so much since I last "saw" her.
    Best wishes,
    M.

    ReplyDelete