Friday, November 16, 2012

 Well, a lot has been going on in the workshop, and though I have been doing my best to keep the shop well-stocked for the holidays, my hand-painted softies have been selling out fast...like this Red Riding Hood and the Wolf set, which shipped out this week!
 It's hard to keep Q's paws off the softies ;)
 I have been wrapping and shipping daily with holiday orders, and I'm definitely in the spirit now!
 One of the best things about my job is coming up with new things for the holidays, and the latest in the shop is this OOAK 3D version of my original illustration, "The Singer".
It's so much fun to see one of my favorite illustrations translated into three dimensions. I will be translating several more of the most popular illustrations from The Voyagers shop into 3D softies for Club Oceanus in the weeks to come, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment